Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pretty new blog page :)

Thanks to my wonderful, awesome, amazing, talented cuz I have a new pretty blog header and profile! It is so me too, I keep staring at it instead of blogging LOL!
It looks all professional and "bloggish" :-)
Today was pretty boring at work (that's not really a bad thing LOL, I work at a doctor's office) and now I'm all happy and excited.
I'm a little irritated though, I've somehow lost part of my short story and I have no clue where it went. I had written a whole ending to it that added about 1500 words and now poof it's not there. Grrrr....So now I'm going to have to try and get back into the muse of that story and rewrite the ending. Sigh. I really liked the old one :(
OMG - the wife has apparently lost her mind, she's ARGHING at me like a pirate...although it could be because I irritated her ;-)
Anyway..LOL...
I'm hoping if I write here long enough tonight I'll miraculously gain inspiration and get back to work on my book. Think positively for me :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a real bummer. I hope you find it. If not good luck on your writing. Welcome to blogging also. It has been a wonderful way for me to express my feeling. Hope to pop over soon.

    ReplyDelete