Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to the present!

Monday was slug day - at least after my doctor's appt. My glucose # is above normal and I've had 3 borderline high blood pressure readings at my last 3 visits. My doc is all over me to lose weight - she's really concerned w/ my #'s given my age (thirty-something). Sigh. I know how to eat properly I've just lost the energy to put that as a priority. Something else we discussed - I've been on Wellbutrin since my last visit a month ago and now she's up-ing me to 300mg. I'm a little nervous about that. I really don't want to be dependent on drugs but I know I need a little help right now. I'm hoping as I try to re-engage in my life and with the people in my life I will see an improvement in me.

Today was back to work - really decent day! Things went smoothly and I was very grateful for that. Watched the 1st night of AI and I'm not sure I can stand it another season but I love Ellen and I'm determined to at least watch through to her first episode to see how she does. I'm pooped and done a ton of typing getting everything caught up. Night all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment