Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not such a good day...

The wife had a migraine - I really hate to see her suffer like that and not be able to do anything other than put towels over the windows to keep the light out. Then I got a headache and felt like crap halfway through the day. I'm so overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to survive and pay the bills I feel like I'm drowning today. Most days I can keep it together but today wasn't one of them. I think my body was just reacting to my panic.
The evening has been better, I got into the kitchen and cooked dinner and that always makes me feel better as long as I can drag my butt in there in the first place. We watched AI and laughed and cringed at the crazies. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight.
Favorite New Quote:
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~Marilyn Monroe
Amen sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment