Monday, August 12, 2013

Great weekend :)

Had a great weekend with the fam, too much food and a little too much wine but a great time had by all. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming; work, eat, sleep, repeat... YAY....NOT... Anyway, I digress. I finally reached my 10% weightloss goal at Weight Watchers :) I've been dancing with that goal for the better part of a lifetime and I've finally reached it. There are so many contributing factors as to why it's worked this time and why I think I will actually be successful it getting it all off this time. My head is in the game this time. I've discovered that it's easy to lose weight, it's just not easy to fight years of programming, self esteem issues and possibly past traumas. I'm in such a good place right now I feel like I could take over the world! Now to funnel all that into my book and getting it published...

No comments:

Post a Comment