Monday, March 8, 2010

Been a little busy...

Sorry guys, life has been a tad busy lately. I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post, I kinda freaked out when I saw the date LOL! I've been exercising, almost every day (took one off cause I was sick and yesterday off because I spent four hours of intense manual labor mucking horse stalls) :-) My doctor would be happy! Now I just need to work on the food angle all will be well. I haven't been writing much though, I have so many ideas in my head that I'm having a hard time sorting them out. It's hard to fit everything I want to do in a day when all this weight is literally weighing me down. It takes so much energy to get through work, working out, cooking, laundry, etc. that I don't have much left for more creative pursuits. I know that will improve as I lose the weight it's just a little disheartening at times know that there's something really cool inside my brain and no one else can see it yet. I hope that's the mark of a true writer and not just my ego talking. Perhaps it's my exhausted body yowling in pain (lol) that is making me a tad maudlin ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment