Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ouch and Ugh

I'm full, hence the ugh, and I'm sore, hence the ouch. Ate too much dinner but enjoyed every little morsel LOL. I stepped it up a bit on the workout tonight and kicked my own ass, sniffle! Now I'm sore in more spots that I thought possible and I'm not looking forward to sleeping and letting all those muscles tighten up. I keep telling myself it's good for me and working (lost about 4 pounds, yay!) but my body keeps telling me to shut the hell up LOL!! Ah well, no pain no gain so to speak.
So much going on right now I havne't had much time or energy to pour out here but my brain is poking me saying it needs an outlet again so I will try to drag my poor little (snicker) body to my blog more often. Must go now though, it's time to watch Lost :-)

1 comment:

  1. have missed you. and no worries.. i have the little chocolate number safe & sound for ya!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete