Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yikes...

I'm watching the first performance night of American Idol. All I can say is...wow...and not in a good way. I think may one girl so far that hasn't sucked ass and I wasn't expecting that one to be good. They've all been off or boring, the song choices are random which is probably due to the crap they let them chose from but STILL. Apparently the judges are all on crack or it sounds way different in the studio because none of them are being as critical as I would be if I were there.
Today was actually a decent day at work, I came home and sprawled across the bed to talk to the wife and fell asleep on her leg, LOL. I woke up almost an hour late and we were both curled up, me with my head on her leg, asleep. It was too cute :-)
Oh hell yeah! Crystal Bowersox is the shit! So far she's the only one who's nailed it. I can't wait to see what she does next. If she's gone next week AI banning will happen...grrr...!

No comments:

Post a Comment