Monday, May 31, 2010

I've created a monster

LOL - my Mom has never been into Lost, she and her sister tried to watch and it never made it past the 1st season. We got home tonight from dinner and were trying to decide on a movie, she said she wanted adventure so I pulled out the 1st season of Lost. I figured if she made it through the pilot she'd be totally hooked and I was so right. Insert evil laugh here. I had forgotten how good this show was right from the beginning and it's much less stressful watching it knowing how it all ends. I also find it beyond hilarious that the essence of the show was given to us in the 1st real episode.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.. you're hilarious! that is one show that could NOT pull me in. funny how it's such a cult following for so many.. yet i just didn't [couldn't] get into it! :P
    2 more days!!

    ReplyDelete