Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nope...

I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, just been a tad busy lately. It's easy to get lost in the flow with so much going on - work, band rehearsals, open mic nights, etc. It's a very different life than I used to have, before all this going out on a weeknight was almost unheard of so my sedentary life has gotten a bit of a kick in the pants. I'm not complaining, it's just sometimes hard to wrap my brain around all of the things that are happening. We (and by we I mean my entire house) are embarking on a new lifestyle that includes improved diet and daily exercise, yet another thing to adjust to...YAY (insert dripping sarcasm here). I know it has to be done, I'm back up to a new highest weight of 242 (ouch that hurt to type) so if I want to enjoy my life I have to start living it and not burying myself under mounds of fat. I've also made a recent discovery that playing guitar is HARD and it hurts too. I've wanted to play an instrument my whole life and a piano is a bit cumbersome so I thought this would be a great idea. So far let's just say my pride and confidence have taken a beating. I'm sorry I'm a bit random today, my brain is a jumping bean at the moment. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're "about me", I can copy paste right now (except for the wife part) to my profile, and it would still absolutely work. Also gained weight. Yuck.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm i hate diets.. why not have a cupcake instead. :D

    Alexandra

    http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete